Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Scrap Metal

Scrap Metal - Harper Fox Amazing. Review to come.**First, I need to get this out of my system. Archie you are a bastard. This was such a gorgeous book to read. I just sank right into the prose, so descriptive and sorry, yes, again...absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to put into words just how amazing I thought the writing was here. This is a book that I will return to again and again just to wrap myself in the words. The story of Nichol and Cameron is one of an unrequited and almost unacted upon attraction and that was soooo frustrating at times as they danced around each other. I wanted nothing more but for these two lonely souls to find love and happiness together but there are so many obstacles here. Nichol's grandfather, Nichol's ex-boyfriend, Cameron's mysterious past, Nichol's reticence. Even with all these things in concert to pull them apart they just keep gravitating together. I loved these men!There are so many great reviews out there for this book. I can't do anything but just reinforce those and highly recommend this one for any lover of M/M fiction. A beautiful story with compelling characters and incredibly descriptive narrative that will draw you back to it for many re-reads.