Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Fish & Chips

Fish & Chips - Abigail Roux, Madeleine Urban For me the really interesting aspect of this book is that the Ty and Zane are so different from the other books but different for a reason. Also, different in a way that works. I love this book, but loving it doesn't mean that I don't want to grab these men by the scruff of their necks and bang their heads together. It would be hard to find two more oblivious men in all of MMdom. You two LOVE each other!!!I feel bad for Ty as he's trying to come to terms with his emotions and what he feels for Zane. So angsty. Zane's struggle with his personal demons also made this the toughest of all the books to read for me. Lots of heavy emotion out there. This is a great story. Why?Because they were married. It was fake but it wasn't and I loved it. I loved how they acted as a married couple, the down time, the sexy times, the horribly intense emotional times. I loved it all. Which is why this is my favorite of the series so far.This book revealed new and fascinating flashes in their characters. Highly recommended to any fan of of the first two books. This really needs to be read in order though. If you jump into the series with this book you'll miss so much of what these two have gone through to reach this point in their relationship. It's a good MM book on its own but read in context it becomes a great one.