Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

DILF - twentysomething 4.5 Sometimes the quality of free fiction out there is just staggering. I was completely charmed by both the characters and storyline of DILF (best title and cover ever).This is an AU fanfiction to the Teen Wolf tv show. I've never seen the show but there were a few in-joke wolf comments peppered throughout the story that I enjoyed and appreciated even without knowing the background. Derek is guardian to his two nephews, Jackson and Scott, after the death of his sister and her husband. It's been four years since that accident and the youngest boy is starting kindergarten. We're introduced to Mr. S his teacher or Stiles as he prefers to be called and so it begins. I think my favourite part of this story was the dialogue, it was so natural and funny. Stiles' comment about Derek looking like the nature reserve's version of John McClane was perfection. There were countless exchanges that just had me smiling as I read this and there was a subtle ramping up of the romantic tension as the men flirt closer and closer to crossing the parent/teacher line. There's a fabulous payoff when they do get together. Hot stuff. I loved this story. It's well written, it has wonderful characters and simple but rich story that follows two men building a friendship and a family. Don't think you have to be a fan of the show to enjoy this just read it. Highly recommended!