Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Lost Won (Liaisons #3) - S.E. Culpepper You know when you're reading a book that you've been waiting for forever and it's just so incredibly delicious that you get that giddy feeling of relief and happiness as you sink into it and just enjoy the hell out of it? That was me all day reading this book. It's been hard to wipe the grin off my face.I've been waiting for Kevin and Christian's story for a while now. I loved the glimpses we got of their previous encounter in [b:Question Mark|13418642|Question Mark (Liaisons #2)|S.E. Culpepper|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1348732829s/13418642.jpg|18766450] and the voice mail moment in that book was killer. Christian has come a long way since that time. He's faced some hard truths about himself and grown up. I was impressed.They met six years ago and while I won't say they pined for each other since that time, they never forgot each other. They meet again by chance and have the opportunity to work through their issues and start something real and lasting. There are definite miscommunications here but also quite a bit of honest communication as well. I loved that they made mistakes with each other but kept trying because they knew they had something that could be special and they wanted to make it work. There was some fantastic chemistry between these two men, hello, smoking hot Marine and smoking hot tattooed sex god. I said delicious didn't I? So very delicious. I had high expectations and they were met and exceeded in this book. I'm a happy, happy reader right now. There were great secondary characters as well and a really lovely secondary romance between Kevin's sister, Risa, and his best friend, Jack.While this could be a standalone it reads so much better having the background of who and what these men were to each other and how far Christian has come from the second book. Wonderful story here and my favorite of the series. I'm not sure if we'll see future Liasions books but Culpepper is a writer on my radar and I'd love to read them and while I have no idea where she's headed next I'm there for the ride.