Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

A Matter of Time, Vol. 1 (#1-2) - Mary Calmes Classic Calmes and I loved it. One of the things that I adore about this book is the relationship between Jory and Dane. That concept of found family is so fascinating to read and their scenes together just work so well. I really enjoy reading about Jory's adventures here. Sliding through the sea of men that surround him until he runs into the immoveable Sam Kage. These two men just work together so well there's a tremendous frustration when their relationship runs into the rocks. Tremendous frustration.Having reread these first two books after a long break I can let go that frustration this time to see that they're apart for reasons that work for the two of them and make sense to the two of them.There's a tremendous amount of chemistry here between Jory and Sam. Explosive really and it's so fun to see this relationship grow and deepen. I love this book for that but I also love it for the Jory and Dane relationship which is every bit as important to Jory's growth as his one with Sam.