Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Fiends in Low Places - Missouri Dalton This story jumps ahead from The Night Shift 2 years which gives the reader lots of spoilers for the upcoming Book 3, which I personally love. First of all, Fynn is fine! So is Jack. That's all I really needed to know about the upcoming book. I worried for Fynn's safety. I don't trust the Elf King. Simon is 21 years old here and looks to have been living with Fynn and Jack since the events of The Night Shift. Gabriel, who didn't know about the existence of the supernaturals seems pretty comfortable with the knowledge now. Which I really enjoyed to see. This is definitely a short that works best if you've read the first two books in the Night Shift series so you can get a feel for the characters and the situations. Jumping in to read this cold will leave you a bit lost. I really liked Simon and Gabriel so seeing them dance around each other and face their feelings was fun. There's so much more that I want to read though. How Gabriel found out about the supes, what happened with Simon's father. What happens with Simon and Gabriel now? There's a lot of chemistry between these two and a lot of history. So it was Gabriel's couch that Simon was cuffed to the first time? I'd love to read more about that story! Reading this has put me in a happy place for upcoming works in the series. Can't wait to see where the characters go next!