Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Knitter in His Natural Habitat - Amy Lane I wasn't sure going into this if I was going to like Stanley, Craw's bathroom hookup from [b:The Winter Courtship Rituals of Fur-Bearing Critters|12846365|The Winter Courtship Rituals of Fur-Bearing Critters (Knitting, # 1)|Amy Lane|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1322883186s/12846365.jpg|17997465], but I did...so very much. He is so bitchy and snarky but so extremely loyal and sweet. I loved him and I laughed out loud more than once at the things he said and thought. Stanley is at loose ends. His hookups with Craw have ended since Ben came into the picture and he's not a club guy anymore. In a fit of wine induced pity he decides to learn how to knit and be celibate. Johnny the UPS delivery guy walks into the picture and into Stanley's heart. It's insta-love and works so well. I enjoyed Stanley and Johnny together they had so much chemistry and were just perfect for one another. They were sweet but not too sweet. Johnny has a past and it catches up with him. We get a bit of angst here but nothing over the top. Lots of cameos from characters from the other books in the series and Ariadne is especially wonderful here as she and Stanley bond over knitting. If you enjoyed the other two books in the series you'll love this one. It's by no means standalone, you must read the others in the series to understand what is going on and get to know the players. Recommended!