Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Love Ahead: Expect Delays - Astrid Amara Zach needs to deliver his grandmother's car to her new home in Colorado. He's invited his relatively new boyfriend of six months along for the ride. Austin wants to move their relationship to the next level and get a place together but Zach is worried that they're moving too fast. He's hoping that the road trip will help iron out his concerns regarding Austin's hot temper and help him to make the right decision. OMG. This is the road trip from hell. These two go through just about anything you could think of and lots of things that you couldn't. All I could think was oh no...then I would read the next incident and think...oh my god. O_o And so on...I did love how they dealt with things. Zach's humour and Austin's willingness to compromise. It really gave me hope for their relationship. I enjoyed that they're an established couple. It gave all their interactions a lovely layered depth. This is such a well written story. Great dialogue with wonderful MC's who have great chemistry together. Recommended.