Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Wild Raspberries - Jane Davitt This was a great read. Dan left his life on the farm but in the escaping, things got a bit too real and gritty. He literally falls at the feet of Tyler, a military sniper, who is trying to piece his own self together in a backwoods cabin. This is a story of two men whose lives are on hold that come together and really act as cataysts for each other to kickstart and maybe actually start living instead of just existing.Dan may be young but he's no pushover. I really loved that about him. I loved that he held his own with the very dominant but vulnerable Tyler. He's no cipher here but a strong MC working through his own issues as he helps Tyler work through his demons. Tyler is that stoic, grumpy wounded warrior type but layered with insecurity and battling some hardcore PTSD. No quick fixes here and I liked that even though it's grim it never feels hopeless.These are well matched men despite the age difference. Wonderfully hot chemistry here and while this ends with a HFN it's a very positive and hopeful one that has me rushing off to get the sequel [b:Wintergreen|7071899|Wintergreen|Jane Davitt|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1256913371s/7071899.jpg|14618038]. Recommended!