Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

Unshakeable Faith - Lisa Worrall I was really enjoying this and then Nash lost his memory again. I did not like how Nashville behaved at all and it went on for a long, long time. Much longer than I enjoyed. Paul/Nash wanders into Brody's bar. He's been hospitalized after a brutal attack and releases himself after a 3 month stay. He has severe amnesia and Brody takes him in, giving him a job and place to stay. There's some definite attraction at play that influences those decisions for Brody but he never acts on them. Time goes by and Nash, the name he chooses for himself vs his hospital given name, fits in very well with Brody and his crew. The attraction grows and soon the two men become a couple, a very happy couple. Tragedy strikes and Nash disappears. He reappears having no memory of his time with Brody but is instead a hardcore bastard of a man and businessman without conscience. There is a large chunk of this story with Nash acting like a dick. I had a hard time liking his character after some the stunts he pulled. Still, the chemistry early on was sweet and strong enough to pull me through to the ending.