Heller

Heller

ob.ses.sion

The Charlie Factor - Diana DeRicci I quite enjoyed this book. We have Charlie, who is pretty brutally injured but healing who meets, on a lonely stretch of beach, Greg and his loveable dog Samson. This is a pretty gentle read not a lot happens except guys working through their issues and their attraction. I did enjoy it but there were a couple of times when Charlie's issues seemed pretty forced and the way he acted was tremendously frustrating.On one of the themes. The Gay For You theme. Parts of that did work but if Charlie and Greg didn't work out then would Greg not have pursued another relationship with a man? I guess he was just more open to finding love where love lead him but the ease with which he fell into his relationship with Charlie, while not forced just seemed to happen without a glitch. The same goes with his coming out to his family, a hiccup but really smooth sailing. Not that that doesn't happen and really with this story it did work.I liked the characters, I liked the supporting characters and for readers that like a sweet story that's light on angst but strong with sexual chemistry definitely check this out.